To find your dream yacht, the first place to begin is to ask yourself the following questions:
- What size am I looking for? This may be easy to answer if you have seen a yacht that is your desired size, or alternatively you may want to know what the recommended size is based on your other requirements.
- What would the desired age range of the Yacht be? If you want a larger yacht at a lower price, it is recommended to look at older yachts, but if you want something that you won’t need to change a new yacht would suit you better.
- Are you looking for a Motor yacht, which can be either self driven or with crew, Or a Sailing Yacht, which is more economical on fuel?
- Would you prefer to have an open boat like the Sportscruiser aimed at day use, or would something like the Flybridge with better accommodation suit you better?
- Do you have a preferred Manufacturer? Does the Italian line of the Mondo Marine or Ferretti take your fancy, or do you prefer the modern styling of the UK’s Sunseeker or Princess? Or perhaps you are looking for the value delivered in a Turkish build.
- How many bedrooms/cabins would you like to have? Most larger yachts have 4/5 cabins, but due to your desired party size you may need more.
- What is the budget you want to spend? You may have a specific figure in mind you’re looking to spend, but if not you can view a range of yachts at different price breaks to see what options are available.
- Where are you looking to use the yacht? This may make a difference in the type of yacht, the power system used, the capacity of the cooling/heating systems and other technical features.
Obviously, not everyone will know the answers to all of these questions, so just let us know what you do know and we’ll happily do the rest. Just fill in the online form below to start your yachting journey!