If you are asked to submit data, it will only be used for the purpose indicated in whichever section you are in eg Buying a Yacht, Selling, Chartering etc.
This policy will be updated from time to time, and the latest version was published on this page in August 2015.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely and relevant information to them
WHAT DATA WE GATHER?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Yachting preferences and details on yachts
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from us, and enable us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offer and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our web-site to identify your computer as you view different pages on our web-site
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites, and so we confirm that we no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to the extend that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
However, except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.