Year Built: 2024
Hull Material: GRP
Inspired by the award-winning design of our Targa 65, the latest addition to the Fairline family raises the bar on every level. Within every line, every detail and every feature, you’ll find the perfect balance of unparalleled calm and unrivalled excitement.
A panoramic, single piece windscreen for uninterrupted views from the luxurious saloon
• 3 or 4 cabins / 3 or 4 heads layouts, all with the option of ensuite shower-rooms, so you can comfortably host your friends and family
• Our master cabin features a forward-facing bed, mini-sofa, vanity desk, generous hull windows and a large ensuite
• Multiple dining locations including lounge, aft deck and foredeck thanks to varying size and height of tables
• Enjoy both upper and lower driving positions with our innovative and exciting Sportsbridge, both with co-pilot seating
• Spacious saloon with large aft gallery and dinette, making entertaining effortless
• Large integrated garage to house a Williams 345 SportJET, ideal for island hopping or jetting off to your favourite beach restaurants
• Stylish modern interior that elevates luxurious accommodation to a whole other level
• A comfortable single berth cabin for a crew member, so you can look after them, as well as they look after you
Looking to buy or sell a similar boat? Contact Seawood today!